Questions to Ask A Plastic Surgeon
• Are you certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
• Are you a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons?
• How many years of training have you had?
• Am I a good candidate for breast implants?
• What will be expected of me to get the best results?
• Where and how will you perform my augmentation?
• What shape, size, incision site and placement site are recommended for me?
• How long of a recovery period can I expect?
• What are the risks and complications associated with my procedure?
• How many additional related surgeries can I expect over my lifetime?
• How can I expect my breasts to look over time?
• What are my options if I am not satisfied with the surgery results?
• Do you have breast augmentation before and after pictures I can look at from your past clients?